Friday, September 5, 2008

Parker's 9th Birthday!!!

We were lucky enough to celebrate nine years of being Parker's parents today. I can't believe how quickly all this is going by.

Parker is so funny about manners. He asked a couple of times if he had seemed excited enough. He just wanted to be sure that he was showing his gratitude and enthusiasm. Judging from the videos, I think he had room to pull it back a bit. ;)




We are both so proud of our son. He's everything a parent could ask for.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

haha fudge fudge fudge! Those videos were the best! That is exactly how he was for the surprise party! It is so fun to watch him be so excited! What a sweet boy! Happy happy birthday parker! We miss you guys! Addie really wants to play with you again,Parker.. you were her buddie! She just couldn't get enough of you!!

Trisha said...

That is soooo cool how excited he got! What a fun kid. You guys have done a great job raising him for 9 years, and I bet he's going to be a great teen too, though I'm sure you don't want to think about that yet. Happy Birthday Parker!!!!

Lisa B Nell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!!! I am always a day late, but I hope you had a good one! :)