He loves his legos & Star Wars! I love how kids will go on and on about some things. This one boy at work was totally shy, then I asked him some question and he didn't stop talking for the whole 40 minutes I was cleaning his Dad's teeth. It was cute, just like Parker!
ok that is seriously the coolest thing! I love how there are different levels inside and the swivel is great! He is so creative! Just like his parents I must say. Wow i am totally inpressed Parker! Way to go! And I'm sure this was nothin for him to make! He is always thinking up new things!
3 comments:
He loves his legos & Star Wars! I love how kids will go on and on about some things. This one boy at work was totally shy, then I asked him some question and he didn't stop talking for the whole 40 minutes I was cleaning his Dad's teeth. It was cute, just like Parker!
ok that is seriously the coolest thing! I love how there are different levels inside and the swivel is great! He is so creative! Just like his parents I must say. Wow i am totally inpressed Parker! Way to go! And I'm sure this was nothin for him to make! He is always thinking up new things!
That is awesome! Well, Isaac is jealous and Lily would love to get her hands on those legos. Are you sure Parker doesn't want to be an architect? :)
Post a Comment