Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Change


It may not seem like a big deal, but I had to shave my goatee for the new job I've picked up to fill in the gaps while the real estate market continues to be slow. I've had hair on my chin since I was 18. Even when no one could see it, it was there. So, It's a big change for me. My chin is cold.


7 comments:

Whittier said...

Whoa! Sorry about the cold chin. How's the new job going?

Trisha said...

You still look good w/out it! My Jeremy shaved his the other day for an interview w/ the IRS. Now he looks bad w/out one, has NO good bone structure in the chin, so he needs his. Hope the job goes well!

Aaron Hancock said...

Sorry for your loss.

You are living proof that your mother once had red hair.

Mom says she likes your face.

Rachel said...

oh such a handsome face under all the hair!! :) Looks great either way! You can pull off any look!!

Amber Hancock said...

You look young again! Like the teenage Jeremy that I remember. And a lot like Adam actually.

Adam said...

Woah!! This is like walking past a building that you have seen every day only to discover that it's recently been demolished and no one even told you!

So, when my friend got her haircut she got to keep her old hair. Did you? Are you donating it to people who can't grow their own facial hair?

And, yeah, you do sorta look like me now. Except my hair is now really short and what the barber called "chiseled."

P.S. I know those are some random comments but I have no time for segways.

Tracy said...

You actually look very nice with the chin change! It may even make you look a little younger and at this time in your life you may be looking for that! ha-ha :) jk