Just the 3 of us!
By the way, Jeremy had changed the setting on our camera, so the colors are all weird. Our grass is not actually a pink/brown.
cute! Happy Easter! Parker better run fast for those eggs!! I'm excited to be able to dye eggs with Addie next year!! :)
I'm glad he still enjoys doing that, can't wait for egg hunts w/ Ava!
Happy Easter Parker!! Remember when we were there a few years ago and you and Candace had the easter egg hunt together? That was such a fun visit and pretty soon we will be there again! Love you :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
By the way, Jeremy had changed the setting on our camera, so the colors are all weird. Our grass is not actually a pink/brown.
cute! Happy Easter! Parker better run fast for those eggs!! I'm excited to be able to dye eggs with Addie next year!! :)
I'm glad he still enjoys doing that, can't wait for egg hunts w/ Ava!
Happy Easter Parker!! Remember when we were there a few years ago and you and Candace had the easter egg hunt together? That was such a fun visit and pretty soon we will be there again! Love you :)
Post a Comment