Saturday, May 9, 2009

I made it!

I'm done!!! Last Thursday was my last day as a creative advertising student at VCU. Thank you again to everyone sending me congratulations, cards, emails, kind wishes. I couldn't have made it without all of you supporting me, offering advice, and just listening to me vent my frustrations. Graduation is a week from today, and I'm so excited to have my families there with me! I love you guys! Thanks for putting up with the madness for four looooong years!

3 comments:

Whittier said...

Good job! I can't imagine going to school, having a child to care for, and working full-time. You're amazing!

Trisha said...

Wooo-hooo! That must feel awesome!!! Say GOOD-BYE to school....

Aaron Hancock said...

Yahoo!! Isn't it great to be done? We are very proud of you and so glad that you can slow it down a little bit now - and see you more often. How about tomorrow? And Happy Mother's Day too.

Love,

Mom and Dad (Hancock)