As the buses leave for the last time, the teachers (and this exuberant student) blow bubbles to send the kids off for the summer. They wave and cheer as the buses drive off.
It's really cute.
Parker's writing assignment was to talk about what he's planning to do over the summer. It's about Grandma Williams' house, because apparently Parker "usually" goes to spend the summer with her and "Sabor."
This is Parker's "weaving" that he worked on in Art class.
After school, Parker and I went to Coldstone to celebrate
the end of the year and all of his hard work.
Last, but not least, Blogspot informed me that this is our 100th post!
It's really cute.
After school, Parker and I went to Coldstone to celebrate
the end of the year and all of his hard work.
Last, but not least, Blogspot informed me that this is our 100th post!
4 comments:
yes..have parker come here for the summer!! Please please.....
Wooohooo for Parker! Summer time is the best, I miss having a break. That's sweet that he wants to help you, Jeremy and Saber for summer. Congrats on posting 100 times, it's good to see and read about what's happening over there in Virginia!
Ok Janell - now you HAVE to let him come after that assignment he wrote!! Please - please?!?!?
Love you Parker!!
Congrats on finishing school Parker! I can't believe he'll be in 5th grade soon. Before you know it you'll have a teenager on your hands. Watch out!
Post a Comment