featured "authentic colonial" decor.
Apparently, "colonial" means lace and a double bed.
The wait staff presented us with this little card at our table.
The best part of the meal was the dessert, of course!!!
I guess all that passion in the air
ignited the Bananas Foster.
I guess all that passion in the air
ignited the Bananas Foster.
5 comments:
Wow!!! What a great little hideaway! The video of your burning food is also cool Jeremy!! Haha - happy annivesary - again!! Love you :)
Holy cow...11 years is a long time! Way to go!
Happy anniversary (late, oops)! Glad you had a good one. I agree the flaming food is a good item. I've never seen that before.
ha that decor in that place is nasty.. haha. looks like a place our great grandma would decorate.!! lol. the outside of the cottage is cute,, and its cool that you have your own little place. That photo of you guys turned out REALLY nice!
Happy Anniversary! Wow I can't believe it has been that long either! But looks like you guys had a good time with your lace and burning food :)
Post a Comment