Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pizza Party


Hello! I'm afraid my pizza is a secret and is therefore kept behind this lunchbox.

Adam has no pride in his pizza making "skills" and flaunts them openly for all to see.


Well, what do we have here?


Chicken, bacon, artichoke, and green onions. Magnifique!

Satisfied? Why, yes we are.
The Virginian Hancock bunch got together and had a pizza making party. Each subgroup made a pizza and we all got to eat way to much pizza, hang out, play some video games and exclaim over how I made the best pizza. All in all, a great day.

4 comments:

thejohnmfamily said...

That looks so good! It makes me want to make pizza.

Whittier said...

So yummy!!! Sorry I missed it.

Tracy said...

Good job on the pizza party post!
Looks like a fun activity (^.^)!

Adam said...

I just had the leftovers yesterday. It's even better the second time 'round.