Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving the thanks!

Waiting excitedly for the Feast of Gratitude!

Amber & Mom working their hands to the bone to give us a lovely feast. Thanks Ladies!

I posed long enough to make it look like maybe I helped make something . . . I'm just posing.

And we feast! (Adam, Dad, Angela, Isaac, Katie, Lily, Mom)
Camera Shy/The other end of the table: Jeremy, Amber, Parker, Janell

Cousins united in reverent bliss!

Adam caught in the act. AND sporting his awesome new "old man" expression.

Adam furthers his "old man" persona by taking a post-feast nap on the floor.

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Sadly, this nap was PRE-feast. He was just getting warmed up.

Tracy said...

That food looks so delicious!! Looks like you had a great family day!! I love this time of year (:

Trisha said...

Good stuff. But there were no pics of Janell, unless she was the blur in the last one on the laptop. Happy Holidays!