Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas CD 2009



Jolly Old St. Nicholas




I Heard The Bells

5 comments:

Whittier said...

Wow, either I'm just pregnant or those videos were really powerful. I think that's the first time I've teared up to Jolly Old St. Nicolas. Made me miss you guys!
"I heard the bells" with those images really made me listen to the words of that carol, pretty moving. Thanks!!

The Parks Family said...

LOVE IT!!!

Tracy said...

Well, I'm not pregnant and it made me tear up too Crystal! Such a touching video - both of them 0 thank you Jeremy and Parker for bringing the spirit of Christmas alove - love you.... (wish I could give you a hug)

Rachel said...

Wow that was great! That must of taken for forever to put the music together , then forever longer to find all those wonderful pictures!! And sweet Parker!! oh my! I miss that boy! That was wonderful.. Thanks Jeremy and Parker!! (and Janell.. I know you helped on it too) :)

Alyssa said...

Love love love em! that was so sweet with Parker singing, and I heard the Bells was so powerful with those images! I think that is Grandpa Williams' favorite Christmas song... You should send him a copy.