
We've tried to teach Parker how to cook
some simple meals, and he volunteered
to make dinner one night last week.

It was his first solo culinary experience with
grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup,
and it wasn't half bad. (I later learned that
the first sandwich was a bit, um, on the
blackened side- he had the burner on high.)

Hopefully this whole Parker making dinner
thing becomes a regular experience!
7 comments:
Yummy! That looks really good. perfectly toasted! I bet he was so proud at this master piece!
Wow. That's a Hancock family tradition. I cooked one night a week for years. Resultantly, we had pancakes one night a week for years....
That's alright Parker. I always burn grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't know why. Way to go to make dinner!
Go Parker! Tell him to add tuna and pickles next time. That was my lunch yesterday.
Yumm-ee! Way to go Parker! Does that mean he's making lunch for all of us at the reunion? (I'm assuming you ARE coming since we will be flying back from North Carolina and it is just as far...) :)
Hey Parker! I am so proud of you for learning how to "cook"! Now you can start making what YOU want to eat!! You are getting so big so
STOP it!! haha
Love you, Grandma W.
I can't believe he's old enough to make dinner! That's so fantastic. My kids can barely handle eating their dinner.
Post a Comment