after we put him to bed, he looks like this.
What impresses me is the fact that all the pillows
are still on the bed. Usually they are strewn about
the room, the blankets are on the floor,
and he is clinging to a scrap of a sheet.
What impresses me is the fact that all the pillows
are still on the bed. Usually they are strewn about
the room, the blankets are on the floor,
and he is clinging to a scrap of a sheet.

6 comments:
So where is he? And why is he not freezing?
Because it's May, and it's Virginia.
There's a lot of leg showing there! Haha Actually, I have seen him sleep like that at our house too. I don't think you ever taught him that the pillows are supposed to be "under" him instead of on "on top" of him!! haha
That is hilarious!!!
Look at those chicken legs! He probably sleeps like that to tune you out at night! :)
Did you check to see if he was breathing. I like fresh air. If I recall when Cassia was little, Crystal would occasionally be found with a pillow over her head
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment