Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How Sweet it is

It's pretty much summer--I don't see the point of schools
dragging out the inevitable by insisting on these last two weeks.

The 5th graders finished their SOLs (standardized testing)
this week- 3 separate tests that took the entire
school day to complete!


Parker rocked his math SOL, he only missed
one out of the sixty questions!
We took him out for ice cream to celebrate.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Yum, that is tasty looking watermelon AND ice cream! What a smart kid you have there, way to go Parker. The end of the school year is such a drag, poor guy.

Tracy said...

Hey, is that the same ice cream place that we went to when we were there? It was delish!! Good job Parker, I am sure you are pretty much the smartest kid in the ENTIRE school!!! Love ya (:

Whittier said...

Great job Parker! Math is pretty much the coolest anyway :) I can't believe how tan he looks. We've barely seen the sun the last couple months and it's only 50's or 60's. I have a hard time believing it's June.

Rachel said...

go parker!! way to ace those tests! what exhausting days im sure! and Addie LOVES watermelon too. you can eat lots of it together this summer!! can't wait to see you guys next month. we'll miss ya jeremy!