
Parker & I finally made it to a Williams' family reunion!
Just feast your eyes on all these relatives!
2 are in utero, and I think about half a dozen
couldn't make it for one reason or another....
Our four families rented cabins on Fish Lake,high in the mountains of southern Utah.

We weren't exactly "roughing" it...
The cabins were fully furnished and featured a large kitchen,
huge deck facing the lake, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and cable.
A must for the HGTV aficionados in our family.
The cabins were fully furnished and featured a large kitchen,huge deck facing the lake, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and cable.
A must for the HGTV aficionados in our family.


If you squint, maybe you can imagine Scott (in CA) and Jeremy (in VA) in this picture.(Photoshop magic is forthcoming!)



There was a whole lotta fishing and a whole lotta talk about fish,
but I only saw two of them the 3 days I was there:
This crusty one my sister kept throwing rocks at, to see if it was "hard" or "squishy."
And this one. My uncle Dave caught the only note-worthy specimen.
Fortunately, we did NOT have that for dinner!(Although one of the pregnant cousins did.
I'll have to attribute the consumption of something
that disgusting to hormonal fluctuations.)
I don't even know how many chairs that is.It's where we sat and ate the dinner grub together
and played games during the last night.
(It was also where the highest concentration of mosquitoes could be found.)
We missed having Grandma & Grandpa there with us,
but Grandpa was still recuperating in the hospital.
I would have loved to hear Grandma's quiet voice
singing into the darkness: "I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills....."


3 comments:
What a great time we all had together! All of you "kids" have grown up so much. Back in the day, you were all little and ran around at the cabin in Pine, laughing and screaming and having such a great time as children. I miss that, but it's pretty awesome too to see all of you grow up into wonderful adults and my heart swells with emotion just thinking about it...
oh dear.. mom is swelling over there.. lol
great pics. keep them coming! I like the pic of the pasty sista's feet... glad I'm not in that picture. hehehe
The caption of the pic with me in it kinda makes it seem like I'm pregnant until you finish the whole sentence! haha Janell!
Post a Comment