Saturday, September 25, 2010

One More Time with Feeling

Okay during the last 3 weeks, I think Parker had no less than 3 birthday celebrations,
I had one, Jeremy had one, we had a joint one,
and then there was our friend's baby's birthday
somewhere there in the middle.
So, last weekend we were barely able to muster up
enough enthusiasm for another birthday party;
this time with 5 middle-school boys.
There are a lot of "your mama is so fat..."
and "your mama is so dumb..." jokes.
I had no idea.
After a couple hours around our house hopped up on pizza and cupcakes,
we took them to Richmond Ice Zone where they could cool off.
Parker did awesome, this was only his 3rd time,
but he was tearin' it up out there.

Ah, boys.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh man, you poor thing! I bet he had a blast though, so go Mom!!!! I'm debating whether I should give Ava a family party and a friend party too, I'm just tired thinking about it.

Tracy said...

So I guess Parker had a few birthday parties this year! haha Why not, you only turn 11 once, right? haha You're a good mom to do all that (:

Teresa said...

There is nothing like getting a bunch of young lively boys together. The ice skating looked fun. Good show on the ice Parker et al. The face presses look awesome