Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shenanigans out in the Country

One hot weekend in October, we visited the Palmyra County Fair.
(Who is the lovely redhead, you ask?
The most evolved of them all: Heather, Adam's bride-to-be.)
Bull rides- veeeeery country, if you ask me.
Amber rocked the bull ride-- she stayed on a whole 26 seconds.
Yee-HAW!!
Although this here deep fried Twinkie is pretty darn country.
Mmmm carnival food!
What's this? Medieval armor amidst the bull rides and caramel apples?
If memory serves, Amber's battle-cry was, "grrrrr."

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Loved it! What an awesome post, great pics and a fun "country" event. Thanks.

Whittier said...

Nice work Amber! Okay, now I understand why Jeremy is trying to eat healthier. That deep fried twinky did him in.

thejohnmfamily said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous--we've been sitting at home for a month now and I don't think we'll be getting out anytime soon.