Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is Lithium

Another rite of passage: the Science Project.
(Construction supervised by Mom & Dad)
Parker had some lofty goals for this reconstruction of a lithium atom--
plastic tubing, spray-painted Styrofoam balls, and a wooden base.
Unfortunately, lack of sufficient materials made this impossible.
He had to make do with pipe cleaners,
wooden dowels, fuzzy balls, and hot glue.
Not too shabby.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm grateful my man is a nerd, because someday when it's science project time, I'll be completely clueless! Great job though.

Tracy said...

That looks pretty complicated! I am very impressed though and Parker is lucky to have parents that attempt those science projects! Just the beginning of some really awesome projects ahead I am sure! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Good job Parker, your lithium atom and chart look great even if you had to downscale. Great support group 'rents.