Saturday, February 19, 2011

Parker's First Concert

We were thrilled to recently attend Parker's first concert performance. With 5 months under the band's collective belt, we were certain to be treated to heavenly sounds. As you'll see in the first video, we weren't disappointed.

It's beginning band people!

Parker loved performing and we are so proud of him!



3 comments:

Rachel said...

AWW you must be so proud! He looks so cute all dressed up. So old, and like a professional!! The beginning of many musical performances by Parker!

Tracy said...

Wow, I am such a proud grandma!! Parker, you did so awesome and I really wish that I could have been there! It is a little strange to see you on a stage with all those others kids playing just like the big kids - but oh yeah, YOU ARE a big kid! (which makes me just a little sad). . . Good job Parker, you are going to be a great musician one day! Love you,

Grandma W.

Trisha said...

Loved how the first clip started, haha! Way to go Parker.