Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hiiii-YAH!

A couple of months ago, Parker enrolled
in an after-school program at Martial Arts World
to learn Tae Kwon Do and some mixed martial arts.
Two weeks ago was his first belt test!
Among other things, Parker had to break a board with his foot.
We were pretty surprised to see him do it on the first try!

He's glad to trade in his white belt
for the most prestigious yellow!
Celebrating with ice cream, of course!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Way to go Parker! That really is impressive. (I also love how the kid next to him is hopping up and down on one foot after kicking the board. lol)

Tracy said...

Oh wow! I guess I better not mess with Parker!! Does he still take that class over the summertime? Good for him that he is doing so well and having fun with it too! Good job Parker! Love you(:

Rachel said...

k I watched that video over and over! That is SO cool! Go Parker!! And alyssa is right, that's way funny about the kid hopping because of his injured foot, i didn't even notice. haha. What a great class for him to be taking and enjoying!

thejohnmfamily said...

I want that ice cream cone!