Monday, August 8, 2011

I Want my Baby Back...

Two weeks ago, I took my baby to the airport
for his first solo flight to Grandma Williams' house!
It was an event that provoked mixed emotions, to say the least.
I forgot my regular wallet at home, and didn't have my ID.
TSA says apparently only persons with a valid ID
can escort an unaccompanied minor to the gate...psh!

We had to wait until Parker's plane actually left the runway
before we could leave the airport.

And away he goes!! He comes back on Saturday into D.C. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you for sharing him with us! It has been a great (almost) 3 weeks :)

Tracy said...

HELLO!thisis parker not grandma. I had to use grandmas account since i dont have an accont.

It looked like you had a lot of fun at THE BARBIE CONVENTION!!!!!! Im looking forward to coming home to you guys and Max and sam (thanks for taking care of them !)
love ya!!!!!!!!! :)