I don't know what happened to November and December,
but here's what happened in November:
There were lots of cousins.
Crystal, Ryan, Cassia, & Madsen came to visit,
along with Adam & Heather, Angela,
AND Isaac, Katie, Lily, Hudson, and Liam.
I guess technically we were visiting, too,
since we don't live in Palmyra where the parents live.
since we don't live in Palmyra where the parents live.
We were ALL there, except for Amber.
There were a lot of us, so we had Thanksgiving dinner/celebrations 3 weeks early!
Hudson & Madsen, probably right before
they were about to do something naughty!
they were about to do something naughty!

Crystal & Ryan and Baby #3 getting smashed in the front!
Later that week, Crystal & Ryan and Co. came to visit us.
On the real Thanksgiving Day, just the three of us chilled out at home and feasted on a few select items:












1 comment:
Yum, your dinner looks good. I'm unsure of what happened to November & December as well, all a blur.
Post a Comment