Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six Sigma Blue Belt Certification

Sweet! I completed my blue belt project last week, and received my certificate and blue belt today from my boss, Charlie.
Six Sigma is fact-based methodology used to achieve, sustain and maximize business success, and it's used as part of "best practices" in corporations across the county.
I attended a training course last month and analyzed and completed a process analysis to determine if we could improve one of the processes we use in our department.

















Dominion's certification program is highly regarded in the business world. Talk about a resume builder!

And yes, it looks just like a martial arts belt. My boss is working on his Black Belt certification.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I've never heard of it, but sounds impressive. Your boss looks like a patient of mine, too funny. When I read the 1st couple of lines I thought you were getting a blue belt and thought how strange of her, but whatever! Silly me.

Lisa B Nell said...

CONGRATS!!

Rachel said...

Holy cow.. that is so awesome Janell!! Way to go sista!