Just the 3 of us!
Wish we could have been with you! That Lego guy is pretty big and I'm sure that Parker built it in a matter of minutes.
ha nice glasses! What are those?? jk. I love Parkers sleepy face! oh and I love your red couch!! I'd love to get one just like that!!
Wish I were there! snif, snif
Merry Christmas! Just had to comment on Settlers of Catan, we love that game, have been playing it for a couple years now. So how many Barbies does that make for you??? Just curious! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wish we could have been with you! That Lego guy is pretty big and I'm sure that Parker built it in a matter of minutes.
ha nice glasses! What are those?? jk. I love Parkers sleepy face! oh and I love your red couch!! I'd love to get one just like that!!
Wish I were there! snif, snif
Merry Christmas! Just had to comment on Settlers of Catan, we love that game, have been playing it for a couple years now. So how many Barbies does that make for you??? Just curious! :)
Post a Comment