Go here to listen to this years Christmas album. Parker was kind enough to lend his vocals to three of the tracks. Everything else you hear is me, a microphone, and my keyboard. Merry Christmas!!
Sounds good! How can I get my own personalized copy sent to me in the mail? :) I'm a little confused by the annual chicken song. How exactly did that come about? Is Janell going to participate next year?
So cool! Another great album for Jeremy! And Parker is a great addition... ah i love his sweet little voice. I listen to the songs while i mess around on the computer. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents with us again! :)
Thanks for the CD, got it in the mail today. And I listened to some of it on the computer yesterday. Great Job! I'll add it my Christmas CD's to listen during the Season. Thanks!
4 comments:
That is awesome!! Good job! :)
Sounds good! How can I get my own personalized copy sent to me in the mail? :) I'm a little confused by the annual chicken song. How exactly did that come about? Is Janell going to participate next year?
I'm so excited to see you guys!!!
So cool! Another great album for Jeremy! And Parker is a great addition... ah i love his sweet little voice. I listen to the songs while i mess around on the computer. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents with us again! :)
Thanks for the CD, got it in the mail today. And I listened to some of it on the computer yesterday. Great Job! I'll add it my Christmas CD's to listen during the Season. Thanks!
Post a Comment