Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Think the Groundhog was Wrong

The last two days have been in the 70s and sunny. The week ahead is forecasted for 60s and 70s. Perhaps the Groundhog was wrong?? Or perhaps he is no match for my insistence that if we are not going to have snow, we might as well have warm weather!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I wish we could have your weather here!!!! Though it was 55 yesterday and I was beyond excited to go take Ava to the park, can't wait for 60's to return though.

Rachel said...

ok.. you suck. Stop rubbing it in. It's cold and raining today... boo hoo!

elshmobelsh said...

Okay- LOVED the dance picture! I totally remember that dance, my date, what a fun walk down memory lane. ;o) Not to mention those good ol' Taco Time days.

Congrats on your award!!! That is awesome!

Alyssa said...

I am so jealous! The weather here has been seriously less than inspiring. It is hard enough to want to get up off the couch and do something when you're big and pregnant, much less when the weather is yucky. Ok to be fair the weather was really nice last weekend.

thejohnmfamily said...

It's been so nice here as well!