Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stuff we did

Gettin' the guts out

Spent Halloween Day looking at flowers at
Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens.
Some would find this very scary.



Parker's finally found a replacement
for his feather pen

Checking for a fever?

Still taller than her great-grandson...for now
Guitar Hero virgins
How cool is my grandma??
Best cookies ever!

4 generations of crazy awesome
WAIT! I need more CARDS!



5 comments:

Trisha said...

How fun! Go Grams...I so can't do that guitar either. Looks like you lovely ladies (and the boys) had a great time together.

Adam said...

Hahaha. Old people are playing video games! Document this!

With all the camera flashes going off, almost looks like a real performance.

Tracy said...

Hey Adam - who are you calling old!!!!

Rachel said...

Those videos are SOO funny!! Grams was rockin out... poor mom though. "didn't even know what she was touching"???? what?? ha.. I'm sure Jeremy got a kick out of that. What a fun weekend for all of you. Oh and I like the pic of mom checking for Parkers fever! hahah. Great pics

elshmobelsh said...

looks so fun! I loved your blog on a 10 year old bathroom! My sons are not far behind, just give them a couple years. ;) Loved the pic with the red leaf- miss the eastern fall!!