inordinate amounts of food.
A small sampling of the goodies offered...
we had ham, sour cream & chive potatoes,
stuffed mushroom caps, rolls,
a veggie platter, cheese/crackers,
fruit salad, raspberry thumbprint cookies,
banana bread, pumpkin bars, wassail,
fudge, oh Henry!bars, lemon squares,
apple pie, rice krispy treats.....
Here's to the feast!
Dad feigning excitement over a tie!
(I think he got a few of those this year.)
A glorious moment- all 7 of us fit on one couch!
My surrogate niece, Charlotte,
in her Christmas garb.
She came over to check in
on the festivities.
we had ham, sour cream & chive potatoes,
stuffed mushroom caps, rolls,
a veggie platter, cheese/crackers,
fruit salad, raspberry thumbprint cookies,
banana bread, pumpkin bars, wassail,
fudge, oh Henry!bars, lemon squares,
apple pie, rice krispy treats.....
(I think he got a few of those this year.)
in her Christmas garb.
She came over to check in
on the festivities.
(VIDEOS TO FOLLOW...)
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your day with us - looks like it was a special day for all of you!! Happy Holidays!!!!!
I hear ya about the amount of food, it's insane how much one thinks they need to consume just because it is a Holiday! I had a tummy ache for 3 straight days, but kept on eating...just dumb. I always love Parkers pics of opening gifts, though you didn't post any truly excited ones.
Post a Comment