Parker - you are so cute rocking out!!!! You totally looked like you were in your own little world just rockin' to the music!! haha Sure wish I could have been there but since your good mom put it on the blog, at least I felt I like was sort of there. . . thanks for the post - sure makes it easier to keep in touch! Love you ( :
Did you notice in the first video how far away the two kids next to Parker are? They must have realized they couldn't compete with his skills and just decided to give him center stage. Very cool Parker!
You guys got to sing fun songs, all we ever got to sing was: "Recycle. Recycle. Recycle rap. There's nothing to it If you just know how. So tell your momma and your daddy And your sister too. 'cause recyclin' is the thing to do. RECYCLE RAP!" ...like that.
5 comments:
Parker - you are so cute rocking out!!!! You totally looked like you were in your own little world just rockin' to the music!! haha
Sure wish I could have been there but since your good mom put it on the blog, at least I felt I like was sort of there. . . thanks for the post - sure makes it easier to keep in touch! Love you ( :
wow those kids were Sure having a slamming time! how cute and entertaining to watch :)
Did you notice in the first video how far away the two kids next to Parker are? They must have realized they couldn't compete with his skills and just decided to give him center stage. Very cool Parker!
Way fun! They all did a great job, I was entertained!
You guys got to sing fun songs, all we ever got to sing was:
"Recycle. Recycle. Recycle rap.
There's nothing to it
If you just know how.
So tell your momma and your daddy
And your sister too.
'cause recyclin' is the thing to do.
RECYCLE RAP!"
...like that.
Post a Comment