I think this building was built in like 1744 when people's legs were about 3 feet shorter, because my knee caps were firmly jammed against the seat in front of me, and I had to remain perfectly still (i.e., no stretching, no turning, no readjusting, no breathing) for fear of whacking the person next to me in the eye. Also, the woman behind me had the equivalent of Santa's sleigh bells strapped to her arm, and was constantly jingling all the way even after I told her that Christmas was not for another 9 months.And last but not least, it was about 7 billion degrees inside the theatre. Which means that chances are, at least of few of the 3500+ audience members would probably realize they had forgotten to put deodorant on that morning.



6 comments:
Awesome! We were so lucky we got to see it on Broadway when we lived in NY and it is definitely FANTASTIC!!!
haha. all your comments about the sleigh bells and b.o. what a crack up!! too bad you couldn't take pictures in there huh? How was the POP U LAR part? did the girls make us proud?
It's been here a couple times and some friends said it was awesome. Too bad they charged a fortune for tickets, but maybe next time I'll go, if there is a next time.
You know, maybe I'll buy tickets. It's coming to Houston this summer, and my friends talked about going. I wasn't too enthusiastic, but now . . .
Yeah Richmond! The landmark used to be a mosque, it's a pretty cool building.
Way funny! - So glad you had a great time in spite of the early arrival of Santa! Why would someone even WEAR bells to a thing like that?????? Some peoples' children. . .
Post a Comment