Maybe you are wondering if we DID
anything this month...maybe you are thinking
since we haven't blogged, we have just
been sitting here like blobs.
And maybe we have been, but
there have been some other things...
anything this month...maybe you are thinking
since we haven't blogged, we have just
been sitting here like blobs.
And maybe we have been, but
there have been some other things...

There have been immunizations.....










4 comments:
Yikes, what did they shoot him with!!!? Anyways, thanks for posting those pics, this is the first time I've checked the blog in months.
Fun stuff! I'm not even sure where April went, it has come and gone so quickly! Your little nephew & niece are cuties. And poor Parker, shots suck, but reactions to them suck more. Good luck with the house stuff. You've fixing it all nice and now you want to leave it? Crazy gal. (Though I'd like to leave mine too...way too small)
Cute pics - and Parker, you are getting TOO big!!! Stop!
Good luck on the house stuff ~
Love you~
Parker's arm is the saddest looking immunization I've ever seen.
Your easter eggs were beautiful and all the activities. Congratulations Parker on your graduation. I hope the house selling goes well and he'll be in the best school with the most awesome friends and neighbors.
I really enjoy our visit, the game was really fun.
Love, Mom and Gramma
Post a Comment