Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Traditions, Part Two

Well, the pictures on this post are all crazy,
since my computer is flipping pictures that are right-side up.
Ahem. This post is about one of the best things that happens at Christmas-
we get packages from Utah!

Basically what my mom does is carefully wrap a bunch of gifts, candy, and some homemade ornament/Christmas decorative items and then spend like a billion dollars at the UPS store to get them packed and shipped to us. This year she sent TWO packages that cost a billion dollars.
Hooray, Christmas candies!! We tear into the bag of Christmas candy,
and it's usually gone by the time Jeremy gets home,
shortly after we have opened it.
Nice hair on the kid, eh?


This year ADDIE signed her name on the package that she sent to Parker.
How cute is that?!?
This is 2010's homemade Christmas-y gift from my mom.
Thanks for always managing to cram lots of love into those packages,
Mom- it probably makes them even heavier to ship!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the personalized homemade ornaments. Good job Grandma Williams. Have a Merry Christmas! See you all soon.

Tracy said...

It's pretty easy to "cram" all the love in a box when I am sending it to a family that I love so much!! It's so hard to have so many miles between us, so I do all that I can to get as much love in that box(s) as I can.

Merry Christmas! We love you!! ( :