
So this was the "temporary" new linoleum floor
that we put in after we moved in.
It was temporary for about 3 years, uggg.
It was thin and cheap-looking and I hated it so much that I refused to even mop it.
After the cabinet install, it suffered some major damage
and we finally had an excuse to replace it.

Then came the new tiles!

Our kitchen was a disaster for 2 days
while Jeremy cut, measured, and did his thing.
Parker thought it was hilarious
that we kept the fridge in the living room
and the stove in the dining room during the install.

Now the floor is a thing of beauty!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rich color and texture.

It's such a yummy brown--a nice contrast to the maple cabinets!

I like the floor so much, I will even mop (occasionally).
6 comments:
Looks great! Nice work Jeremy. You want to come install some for us now?
LOVE the color! I want to do my kitchen that color now!
Good job Jeremy! Love it that our men are so handy. It really looks great.
Wow!!! That looks amazing!! Isn't it interesting how a new floor can make us women so happy about life?!? It really does look great and to Jeremy: YOU ARE AWESOME! (:
Now you can add "tile specialist" to your list of talents!
Go Jeremy! How does he know how to tile so well? It looks SO SO pretty! Must be so nice to have that done after all these years, right? Looks like it was a lot of work! but so worth it!
It looks beautiful. I bet it's even better in-person. Awesome Jeremy. The kitchen is now just as you've always wanted it.
Post a Comment