oooo, that is a very beautiful place! Come to Oregon, it looks like that in some well kept yards. Someday I'll make it out for a visit...just not sure when.
That looks very pretty. Andy and I were going to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point, but didn't make it. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as pretty as where you went!
Oh yes... VERY awesome!! Addie would LOVE this place! Every day we go out in our yard to see if more tulips and flowers have bloomed. She gets so excited when a new one arrives!!
It's been so long since I've enjoyed blogs. What a beautiful place! Do you know we are coming up on 10 years in Virginia? Dad wants to celebrate on Memorial Day weekend. I believe that is when Adam and Heather are coming too. How about all this rain?
4 comments:
oooo, that is a very beautiful place! Come to Oregon, it looks like that in some well kept yards. Someday I'll make it out for a visit...just not sure when.
That looks very pretty. Andy and I were going to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point, but didn't make it. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as pretty as where you went!
Oh yes... VERY awesome!! Addie would LOVE this place! Every day we go out in our yard to see if more tulips and flowers have bloomed. She gets so excited when a new one arrives!!
It's been so long since I've enjoyed blogs. What a beautiful place! Do you know we are coming up on 10 years in Virginia? Dad wants to celebrate on Memorial Day weekend. I believe that is when Adam and Heather are coming too. How about all this rain?
Post a Comment