
I was going through my little box of high school treasures and came across this beauty. This was taken in the spring of our senior year (twelve years ago, yikes we are increasing in age). How freakin' cool are we? Sadly, I was not dressed in theme. I commonly wore a vest over a t-shirt that year. We stole that barricade while on our date and later abandoned it inside the school. :)
6 comments:
Wow!! That picture is hillarious!! In a good way.
Hehe! I might have a copy of that pic somewhere, I know I have a few from your HS & college dances. Ahhh, the good old days, I'm sooo not daring enough to post any old photos of me.
And I remember that baracade being in your room one day and I made you take it back because I didn't want stolen property in our house! I forgot about that because I barely even knew who Jeremy was at that time. Ha ha the good ol' days....
I can't believe I "let" you marry that boy!! jk jeremy :)
I still have that picture! :)
You guys haven't changed a bit! Except for stealing public property ... to my knowledge
John and I have some of those too, and they look equally hilarious.
Post a Comment