Sunday, January 25, 2009

Does Anyone Remember This?


I'm a collector, as you all know (of dolls, coins, stamps, books) and yesterday got the last of the "new" quarters and completed the "Quarters of the United States" map. Does anyone else remember when these maps came out, 10 years ago?


I think everyone was excited about them for a couple years, but that was it. For some reason, we kept ours around and kept adding to it when we'd remember, thinking, wow, 2008 is soooo far away.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

are you serious? You kept saving for 10 years!!? That is awesome! I would of been one of those to forget about it... now what are you going to do with your coin collecting time??

Lisa B Nell said...

LOL..... Those came out 10 years ago???? It feels like just yesterday!! I must be getting old! That is awesome that you finished it!!

Trisha said...

Funny. But I still want to know your Barbie count?????

Tracy said...

See, you are not "completely broke". You have your quarters! ha-ha