Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ice Skating











Parker's 2nd time ice skating. He definitely fell several times, but did stay upright about 80% of the time! I had a blast. No quarter-sized blisters this time-- I rented hockey skates instead of figure skates.

3 comments:

Aaron Hancock said...

Hey we love the videos, but they are kind of long. Can you make any that are less than 5 seconds?

Just kidding. Keep them coming.

You guys are always doing something fun. Not like us, who just sit around waiting for you to post something fun on your blog.

Rachel said...

oh yeah you guys are rockin the skating rink!! I love how you keep adding videos.... Makes me feel like we aren't so far away. I guess I should do the same for you.....

Tracy said...

Parker, you have come a long way from when I took you skating in utah that one winter! You are doing great and I am very impressed!! Mom and dad are lookin' pretty good too :) Have fun!!