Monday, March 2, 2009

2009 ADDYS

Here it is! The 2009 ADDYs were in Virginia Beach, VA at the beautiful Westin Hotel. I don't know why I'm standing like that. I think I was falling out of my shoe.
Student and professional work was on display.


Salmon and chicken were among the courses served in the dining room.
Blurrily from the left: Colleen (my partner for the campaign), Kaitlynd, Maria, & me
A tablemate got a bit bored while waiting for the main course.


For some reason they provided us with modeling clay. Maria made her own pink ADDY award.
VCU School of Mass Communications dominated -- we took every single student award!
14 Silver, 4 Gold, and the Best in Show!
Half these kids graduated last semester, so it was fun to get back together for some VCU Advertising pride!


Here's the video of my ad that was shown on the monitor.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

spelled your name wrong?? wow that sure makes you feel accompished... rude! But it still looks like you had a great night!

Tracy said...

That looks like it was an amazing evening for all of those students that work so hard! We are all very proud of you and happy to see that you are being rewarded for your achievements.

Aaron Hancock said...

Dad said, "It's too fancy for me". Wow the table setting was gorgeous, and it looked like a lot of fun. I'm glad you got to spend this time celebrating your accomplishments with friends and husband. If you have anything to do with it, your future will be bright and you will achieve many more great accomplishments worthy of recognition. Congrats! Love,Mom