Just the 3 of us!
Good luck with getting it sold fast! There are a couple people in my ward that put there house for sale and it sold quick, so maybe it'll go well for you too!
wow the house looks great guys!Nice sign too Jeremy!! :) Best of luck to making lots of money on it! And sell it fast! :)
It looks great and I love the sign! ha We hope it sells quick so you can move on to your next address! haLove you~
I had no idea you were moving. How fun!
Pretty cool. I have also heard of lots of houses selling quick. very exciting stuff:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good luck with getting it sold fast! There are a couple people in my ward that put there house for sale and it sold quick, so maybe it'll go well for you too!
wow the house looks great guys!Nice sign too Jeremy!! :) Best of luck to making lots of money on it! And sell it fast! :)
It looks great and I love the sign! ha We hope it sells quick so you can move on to your next address! ha
Love you~
I had no idea you were moving. How fun!
Pretty cool. I have also heard of lots of houses selling quick. very exciting stuff:)
Post a Comment