Parker looks too grown up playing an instrument like that! Pretty cool that he is interested in learning and he has a great teacher right in the house (:
Awesome Parker, keep up the good work. Instruments are a great way for everyone to learn patience. I'm still working at the two instruments I am learning. Someday I'll get enough practice in to be successful.
5 comments:
What? Love your reaction.
Parker looks too grown up playing an instrument like that! Pretty cool that he is interested in learning and he has a great teacher right in the house (:
Awesome Parker, keep up the good work. Instruments are a great way for everyone to learn patience. I'm still working at the two instruments I am learning. Someday I'll get enough practice in to be successful.
Video #2 - FAIL!
Video #3 - FAIL!
That's what learning to play an instrument is all about! :P Playing it terribly until you play it well. He'll get there ;)
haha Jeremy!! nice constructive critiacism. Props for great effort Parker! Ive never even attempted playing!
Post a Comment