On Christmas Eve, we make sure we finish up the rest of our traditions:
2. Open a Christmas Eve gift
(a new robe and slippers for this kid, who has outgrown his old one!)3. Finish watching all the Christmas movies: Garfield's Christmas,
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
Frosty the Snowman, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. Drive around listening to Christmas music on the radio
and looking for the tackiest, most overly-decorated houses we can find!



2 comments:
Why would you make cookies you won't eat? I love sugar cookies, it was the first thing I wanted when I got my appetite back from having the stomach flu right before Christmas.
The cookies look great. We could have helped you eat some of those. Hey the last pieces of fudge were eaten yesterday. It was fantastic. We ended up caroling Christmas eve and looking at the Christmas lights. There were some halogen lights that were really annoying, one of my favorites is the Volkswagen beetle draped in lights.
Post a Comment