


Speaking of collections . . . Trisha asked how many Barbies Janell has in her collections these days. I'm not sure if she would actually divulge that so I thought I'd better step in. I just finished counting and I came up with 196. I didn't include the 20 or so Kelly dolls because Janell keeps telling me they don't count. It's a great collection and makes Janell happy. It's so cute to find her in her office changing their clothes or trimming their hair. Plus, I never have to wonder what to get her for her birthday!
4 comments:
Hey, if anyone doubts that collection exists I have seen it with my own eyes and it is amazing!! I am proud of you Janell for hanging on to a part of your childhood! Everyone should love Barbies no matter the age! They are timeless :)
P.S. Thank you Jeremy for being so understanding that the Barbies need their own room. ha-ha
what? she trims their hair?? yeah I bet it grows really fast!! haha. Can't wait to see the famous collection!
Thank you Jeremy! That is AWESOME! Thanks for the counting too, WOW! I love Barbie too, but I let Melissa keep all of mine and I haven't collected any since. Oh except I have a Dentist Barbie w/ the whole dental chair and set up and a homemade Punk rock barbie my BF in HS made me. Keep on collecting....
A few of the dolls have weird hair when I remove them from the box, so trimming may be necessary. I don't torture Barbies anymore like the old days, Rachel! :)
Post a Comment