Just the 3 of us!
Crazy! I don't know about the whole 6th grade Junior High thing. Just seems weird to me. Hope you're enjoying school Parker.
So noogies are still in, huh?
ok now HE looks old!! Now he rules the school eh? I'm sad for next year.. your kid will be in jr high.. that is the freaky part!
Parker, how is school now? What is your favorite class - recess?? How is it being the big man on campus? Any cute (wink-wink) girls? (you can tell me . . . ) ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Crazy! I don't know about the whole 6th grade Junior High thing. Just seems weird to me. Hope you're enjoying school Parker.
So noogies are still in, huh?
ok now HE looks old!! Now he rules the school eh? I'm sad for next year.. your kid will be in jr high.. that is the freaky part!
Parker, how is school now? What is your favorite class - recess?? How is it being the big man on campus? Any cute (wink-wink) girls? (you can tell me . . . ) ha
Post a Comment