Since I've changed the blog to private, it seems as though far fewer people are viewing it. I've changed it back to public for your viewing pleasure, so kick back, relax, and check out all the posts you may have missed this month, and don't forget to comment!
6 comments:
I think the trouble is that the feed from my blog to yours broke when you went private. I had to make a conscious effort to type in your blog's website every time I wanted to update myself on your lives.
Too. much. work.
Thanks for switching back.
Glad you switched back! I think I missed all of your posts while you were private! I can't believe your little boy is 10! Woah! And you are looking awesome at 30!
It wasn't showing your posts as new and wouldn't update them when I clicked on it, but then it finally did the other day and I noticed I had missed a bunch. Oh well, as long as we know what you are up to!
good girl.. big sister like little sister!!:)
Well, I haven't been reading your blog since July, so there's a lot of catching up to do. Isaac's jealous you went to Lego Land w/o him. :)
Your blog appears to be broken. It will not update.
Post a Comment