Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is a 10-year-old's bathroom

If I don't venture into Parker's
bathroom every day or so,
I will find things like this.
Notice the hand towel has been
removed in favor of a more
entertaining item.
What exactly is the dysfunction with kids
and their toothpaste?
I think he has been looking
for those pants for about 2 days.

4 comments:

Whittier said...

What is this, make fun on Parker on the blog week? Poor kid being exposed like this! Guess it's a good thing the internet didn't really exist when we were kids huh?

I do think the lego guy is a nice touch though. Looks like it might stay up better than a hand towel at least.

Trisha said...

Boys will be boys, but that toothpaste dispenser is pretty disgusting! :)

Adam said...

Haha, I love the Lego guy hanging from the towel rack. I just thought of a new theme for my bathroom!

Tracy said...

So glad that Parker's bathroom got the "post" it so deserves!! haha My favorite of course is the "hand towel guy"! Love you guys ~