Monday, September 7, 2009

Petapalooza

Introducing Max & Sam, Parker's new pets.
They are Sandfish; a species of Skink.
They are pretty darn cute, too!
We brought them home on Saturday,
but today they finally sprang to life!
Due to the graphic cricket-eating
nature of these videos,
viewer discretion is advised.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW! Those are a couple of pretty awesome lizards!!!! They can't get out of their little home during the night, right?? Yikes! Anyway, they are pretty cool and it will be fun to watch them run around and "sneak up" on their food :/
(poor little crickets)

Teresa said...

Parker, Say Hello to Max and Sam for me. Sandfish look a lot more awesome to me than gecos. They are really cool the way they swim through the sand come out to eat. I hope you really enjoy them. I hope I get to see them sometime soon.
Love, Grandma

Amber Hancock said...

Those things are awesome!

Rachel said...

ah.. Parker's cute excited voice... that's a lot of lizard footage! What fun for the whole fam!

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

Those are the coolest fish I've ever seen!