Monday, March 2, 2009

Rock climber!

Parker's friend, Holden Taylor, invited Parker to a birthday party at Peak Experiences, the largest indoor climbing gym on the East Coast. He and the other boys had a blast!
Parker has been rock climbing once before, so he was darn near fearless this time. He even climbed a 50 footer!


Halfway up, Parker leans over to the kid next to him and asks, "What's up?"
(Pretty sure the pun wasn't intended. )

3 comments:

Rachel said...

man he is stong! That would be hard to pull your body weight that high! Great job Parker!! And i love on the video how they are saying, "let go.... ALL the way let go!" :)

Tracy said...

Hey Parker, that is so cool that you got to do something like that!
I think I would be a little nervous doing something like that but you are a lot braver than i am!
Love you :)

Aaron Hancock said...

Parker, Hey that's awesome fun. I had no idea you went rock climbing when your dad told me you were at the birthday party. Grammpa used to rock climb when we lived in Utah. He enjoyed it too! I loved the parental coaching in the background. Alot of love and encouragement goes into successful children like Parker. Everyone keep up the great work and play.
Love, Gramma Hancock