Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Celebray-shuns!!

Last weekend we had a joint birthday
party to celebrate our mutual aging.
Our friends were there to mourn with us.
They didn't seem all that mournful, however.



It's funny how hearing the "Happy Birthday"
song never gets old, even after
it's been sung to you 30 times!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that's so nice that you guys got a joint 30th party! Looks like so much fun! Janell, you hair looks really pretty. It's getting long and very silky smooth!

Tracy said...

Wow - 30 years old - both of you?? Wierd! I guess that says something about how old I am :/

Whittier said...

Can't believe you're 30

Teresa said...

If I remember correctly early 30's were some of the very best years. I was in good health. I looked better than ever and had a young family. Jeremy was just eight years old. We owned our first home and were out of the military. We lived in a young neighborhood and had good friends. Yeah I'd say 30's are a fantastic time of life and it only gets better.
Love, Mom