
What happens when you don't
pull out a loose baby tooth?
It re-tightens and gets pushed
into a bad place by the adult tooth.

Parker had to have it pulled today.
In case Rachel is wondering, it was #D.

He also had sealants put on.
Apparently the dentist has really
cool toys in the Treasure Chest, though.

And yeah....it looks like he's gonna need braces....
6 comments:
Ew. Gross.
Agreed Adam...kind of not the best side of Parker. Good luck with the whole braces thing. That should be fun.
poor parker!! (by the way.. Addie doesn't call him Poppie anymore.. its actually sounds really close to parker) That poor little D tooth. I didn't know that's why he went to the dentist. man i bet those numbing shots hurt bad.. they are the worst on front teeth..
I swear every kid needs braces these days, only a few skate by w/out being told they need them in my office. Jeremy and I were both lucky enough to not really need them, crossing our fingers for Ava.
So how is the mouth now? Has the other tooth already moved in for adulthood??
Post a Comment