Jeremy will use any excuse to spoil me- this time he did it with sapphires and diamonds. "He went to Jared!!" is now the running joke about my birthday.
That is really beautiful!!!! Wow, now you have something from "Jared"! How cool is that? If only all the husbands were like yours (haha) And Janell, you look amazing and cute shirt!
Happy Birthday Janell. I left a message on your cell phone on the designated day for the total celebration of this festive occasion. Wow, sapphires and diamonds, I didn't know Jeremy was so romantic. What a beautiful gift. Love, Mom
4 comments:
That is really beautiful!!!! Wow, now you have something from "Jared"! How cool is that? If only all the husbands were like yours (haha) And Janell, you look amazing and cute shirt!
Happy Birthday to all of you ~
Happy Birthday Janell. I left a message on your cell phone on the designated day for the total celebration of this festive occasion. Wow, sapphires and diamonds, I didn't know Jeremy was so romantic. What a beautiful gift.
Love, Mom
what a cool way to blow out the candles eh? I guess after 30 of those blowing out of the candle rituals you have to get creative. :)
oh.. and BEAUTIFUL gift from jared!!
Post a Comment