ahhh. great video of sweet, awesome, cute parker! It's fun watching him open the gift from us. Thanks for posting that..I hope he enjoys it! next up... Janell's BIG DAY!
Parker, I'm glad you finally made it home to celebrate the rest of your birthday. It looks like you got some really awesome, sweet gifts from many who love and care about you. I hope you are enjoying school and everything is going well for you with friends and family. I really enjoyed having you hear this past week and miss seeing your smiling face and hearing your enthusiastic voice. Love, Grandma
5 comments:
Sweet, Awesome...oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Parker you crack me up! Happy Birthday!
ahhh. great video of sweet, awesome, cute parker! It's fun watching him open the gift from us. Thanks for posting that..I hope he enjoys it! next up... Janell's BIG DAY!
Happy 10th Birthday Parker - looks like you got lots of gooooood stuff !! We love you !!
Parker, I'm glad you finally made it home to celebrate the rest of your birthday. It looks like you got some really awesome, sweet gifts from many who love and care about you. I hope you are enjoying school and everything is going well for you with friends and family. I really enjoyed having you hear this past week and miss seeing your smiling face and hearing your enthusiastic voice. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment